Want a great experience this summer with your horse?
Looking to improve skills and confidence for you and your horse?
You won’t find a more comprehensive, rewarding, sociable & delicious (!!) 5 days than this clinic with Rebecca at the Fork
Riding Sessions daily
- Dressage, stadium and 2 days of cross country
- Videotaping and discussion of your rides.
- Ride a dressage test of your choice for dressage judge Nanci Lindroth for feedback and discussion on how to improve
Practice Demonstrations & Discussions
- How to properly pull a shoe,
- Ground work every Horse Owner should know
- Rider Yoga & Fitness
- Riding demos,
- Equine Fitness, Conditioning & Massage
- Preparing for Competition
Fun, Social and R & R
- Sign up for your own massage or
- Shooting lessons
- Great Food
- Game/Skit Night (Jim Cogdell impersonators welcomed)
- Cool off in the River
Open to beginner novice level & above: Space will be limited.
* Clinic Fee: $1000.00 Includes 5 nights of stabling, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
Referral Discount: Bring or Send another rider and receive $100.00 off (Limit of ONE discount / participant)
* Clinic Proceeds to assist The Fork & Rebecca in their bid for the World Equestrian Games. Currently Rebecca and Riddle Master are one of 9 Canadian Riders short listed for the Canadian Team. Selection of the final 6 riders going onto the competition held September 25 through October 10, 2010 in Lexington KY will not be made before Sept 25th.