Area 2 is now offering a scholarship program for 2009. The guidelines are as follows:
- Applicants must be paid Area 2 Adult Rider members for 2009.
- Up to eight scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on essay response.
- Applicant's name and contact information will be blinded for judging. Scholarships are for $250, and may be used for clinics or lessons.
- Scholarship will be paid directly to clinic organizer or instructor.
- Applicants must have volunteered a minimum of 8 hours at Area 2 USEA recognized events or other Area 2 functions (i.e. Annual Meeting) Volunteer hours accrued in 2008 or 2009 will be counted. All volunteer hours must be completed before Application Closing Date.
- Application Closing Date is: April 30, 2009
The application form can be downloaded here from the Adult Rider forms section of the site.