USEA Area II announces its annual fundraising auction online is open for bidding! This fundraiser is over 20 years old and now well-known as the "Black Friday" for entries to ALL your favorite events! In typical years, the auction is held as a silent auction at the Annual Area Meeting, but because of Covid-19 restrictions, no inperson meeting will be held, so we're bringing the auction to everyone online this year. CLICK TO GO TO AUCTION
Over 20 donated horse trial entries are available for auction, including a stall at Tryon, an all-fees included entry to Windridge and many more from horse trials and events from New Jersey to North Carolina and lots of events in between.
A featured high-dollar donation is a $500 emergency medical assistance/CPR class for 10 riders - taught at your farm - by Fair Hill's favorite Safety Coordinator, Tom Coulter, specifically designed for equestrians. A great idea for any barn!
Much more is included, almost 100 donated items makes this one of the most comprehensive and active eventing-related auctions in the country.
- New bestselling book, "Crossing The Line" by Kareem Rosser - HALF of the winning bid amount will be donated back to Work To Ride from Area II
- More 5* Riders have donated lessons than anywhere in the world!
- An overnight stay in Virginia horse country for 2 horses and 2 riders
- TWO $300 Prestige Saddlery Gift Certificates
- NEW Uvex Exxential helmet with MIPS AND a free fitting from Fair Hill Saddlery
- Jim Wofford donated a signed copy of his "Training The Three-Day Horse and Rider"
The auction will stay open until Sunday, March 14 at 9 pm. Go to the usea2.net website, register with a current email address, and bid today! All winners can pay by credit card via PayPal. Auction proceeds benefit the Area Programs, including the Young Riders and Young Riders Advancement Program and is a 501(c)3 charitable organization.