LIST current as of 1/21/21
Sign up is required at the USEF by Jan. 29 to be considered for Area II teams this year. Below is the list of names from USEF of the riders wishing to be considered for the Youth Team Challenges at the FEI *,**, and/or ***. (Please note: this is not the Interscholastic Eventing League.)
Some additional steps.
- If your name is missing and you want to be considered you must apply through your USEF Dashboard before 1/29... (Just 8 days away) No athletes (rider names) will be added to this list after 1/29.
- You do not need to be competing modified or above to apply. If you think you MIGHT do a * or above in 2021 - you should consider signing-up.
- If you are 21 or under - you must also have renewed your USEA young rider program membership as well before the 1/29 date.
- Your horse(s) will need a USEF Passport (National or International) in order to compete in the FEI divisions. This can be done at any time before the events. Please start that process early as it can take over a month to obtain.
- Yes, you can also be part of the Interscholastic Eventing League and the Youth Team Challenges at the same time. If you are interested in learning more about IEL which is for all levels - we will address it at our monthly "First Thursday" night calls.