REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL
- All Area Championship competitors must be current USEA Members.
- All qualifying competitions must be USEA registered horse trials, three-day events or CIs.
- Divisions must have five or more starters to count as qualifying competitions.
- No horse may compete in more than one championship in a calendar year. This restriction does not include the AEC or any national championship. (Withdrawn by USEA Board of Governors May 18, 2023, no longer in effect).
- Beginner Novice divisions will not count as qualifiers for the Novice division.
- List the qualifying competitions on the entry form.
NOTE: Whips are not permitted to be carried in the Dressage Test at USEF/USEA Championships or USEA Area Championship divisions.
2023 Area II Location:
THE MARYLAND HORSE TRIALS AT LOCH MOY, OCTOBER 6-8, 2023
Placing to Qualify: 1st thru 5th at one Event.
(Intermediate, Preliminary, Modified, Training, Novice and Beginner Novice)
Qualifying Period: 10/3/2022 - 9/19/2023
In Area: BN, N, T, M, P Any Area: I
Open to members of other Areas but must qualify within Area II for BN/N/T/M/P.