Saturday 15 June 2019, 08:00am - 05:00pm
Contact Carolyn Mackintosh at 301-514-0111
Jackpot Jumpers is a low-pressure jumper schooling show. Your first round (at any level) is a competitve round for ribbons and prize money. You can sign up to school as many rounds and levels as you need. Ribbons and prize money will not be awarded for any subsequent rounds or levels.
- Elementary (2' to 2'3”)
- Beginner Novice (2'7”)
- Novice (2'11”)
- Training (3'3”)
- Modified (3'5")
- Preliminary (3'7”)
- Intermediate (4'1")
- First round is competitive, no exceptions.
- Ribbons to 8th place
- Prize money to 3rd place
- $10 add-back ($10 per horse goes back to jackpot)
- 1st place receives 60% of total; 2nd place receives 30%; 3rd place receives 10%
- there must be a least 6 jackpot entries for prize money to be distributed
- All subsequent rounds HC/unjudged, regardless of level.
- Jumping Rounds are $35 first round per horse/$25 extra round per horse. $10 per horse added to Jackpot!
- Unless otherwise stated, USEA Rules for Eventing apply.
- 4 faults per rail
- 4 faults for first refusal
- 8 faults for second refusal
- elimintation at third refusal (any level)
- fastest time with fewest faults wins
Remember that you "own" your ride slot. If you're not able to come you're responsible for either filling the slot or paying for it.
Location Loch Moy Farm, Adamstown, MD