CLINIC WEEK 10/15 - 10/20 - Cross Country (Competition Course), SJ and/or dressage
Sign up with the instructor. Pay instructor fee and $60 to Loch Moy Farm.
(Dates and instructors and information below is subject to change, stay tuned for updates)
MONDAY, 10/15 - Sharon White | TUESDAY, 10/16 - Katie Wherley Mogie Bearden-Muller
WEDNESDAY, 10/17 Natalie Hollis & Suz Cornue Stephanie Rhodes-Bosch | THURSDAY, 10/18 Yvonne Lucas
FRIDAY, 10/19 Kate Chadderton | SATURDAY, 10/20 Kerry Blackmer
MONDAY, 10/15 - Sharon White
- International 4* rider and level IV ICP instructor, Sharon White has an enthusisam for teaching that is undeniable. Regardless of what your goals may be, Sharon will help you gain the confidence and skills needed to be your best.
- Sharon White's Fee $95 + Loch Moy Farm Fee - $60
TUESDAY, 10/16 - Mogie Bearden-Muller
- Mogie Bearden-Muller "Upper Level Eventer. ICP Instructor. Level 3 Certified
- Instructor. Cross Country Course Designer for the Maryland Horse Trials at Loch
- Moy. Instructor and coach for Beginner Novice thru 4* Levels"
- Clinic would be great for riders needing a quick tune up before their fall
- 3-day. Or riders developing skills and confidence on cross country.
- Mogie's Fee $85 + Loch Moy Farm Fee - $60
TUESDAY, 10/16 - Katie Wherley
- Katie Wherley, an Advanced-level eventer and graduate 'A' Pony Clubber, has trained and competed horse to the Advanced leve of eventing, and has significant experience in the jumper, hunter, and dressage disciplines. A top professional and popular instructor, Katie operates Rock Solid Training out of her facility in nearby Middletown, Maryland.
- Katie Wherley's Fee: $60 for xctry/ $100 for SJ + Xctry
WEDNESDAY, 10/17 - Stephanie Rhodes-Bosch
- 5 Years of Training Under OCET riders and trainers Rebecca Howard and David O'Connor
- 5th Place Rolex 2010, 9th Place and Team Silver ta 2010 WEG, 2nd at the Fork CIC 3* in 2011
- Consistent top finishes with young horses in her training program
- Currently training and competing out of Sunset Hill farm in Woodbine, MD
- Stephanie's Fee $75 + Loch Moy Farm Fee - $60
WEDNESDAY, 10/17 - Natalie Hollis and Suz Cornue
- Natalie Hollis and Suz Cornue operate Destination Farm along with Melissa Hunsberger. Natalie is an Advanced Level rider and Level III ICP certified instructor.
- Suz is an experienced eventer and Level I-Training ICP certified instructor.
- Both instructors teach riders and horses at all levels of eventing. Suz especially enjoys introducing green horses and riders to eventing.
- To learn more about Natalie and Suz, see www.destinationeventing.com for more info.
- Fee $60 plus Loch Moy fee $60
THURSDAY, 10/18 - Yvonne Lucas
- Yvonne Lucas has trained and competed horses from green-broke through Advanced eventing and Prix St. Georges dressage.
- She's happy working with horses and riders of all levels and aspirations, and has a calm, supportive and incisive teaching style.
- Lessons are tailored to each rider and horse, with a focus on correctness and problem solving. Students come away with tools they can use "at home".
- Yvonne has trained with top riders and trainers such as Jim Wofford, Bruce Davidson, Mike Plumb and Sharon White.
- Call (540) 327-2263 or visit www.redmoonfarm.com
- Yvonne's Fee: $60 + Loch Moy Farm Fee - $60
FRIDAY, 10/19 - Kate Chadderton
- Kate has been competing at the advanced levels internationally up to the FEI *** level, AND is a Grand Prix jumper and Prix St. George dressage competitor. Her students win at all levels thru intermediate.
- Kate Chadderton offers a wealth of experience (and a friendly face!) to event riders of all levels. Check out her website at www.katechadderton.com.
- Kate's Fee $75 + Loch Moy Farm Fee - $60
SATURDAY, 10/20 - Kerry Blackmer
- Kerry Blackmer is an Upper level event rider who operates Miles Ahead Farm out of the beautiful Loch Moy Farm, home of the Maryland Horse Trials in Adamstown, Maryland.
- She excels in retraining off the track thoroughbreds for new disciplines.
- She finds teaching young riders and amateurs particularly enjoyable. Her students can be found competing every weekend. She believes in developing a strong foundation and solid work ethic while keeping a light, fun atmosphere with her students.
- Find out more about Kerry and her students at www.milesaheadfarm.net